3/18/2010

46 - Time --- Tiempo





Time
Time presses my head

Reminding me that I do not own him

But he is, as a matter of fact,

The Lord of Me.

The clock runs fast

Chasing itself towards eternity

While, in the mean time,

I tap my fingers on the table

And wait for the sand t fall

From one minute to the other.



Tiempo

El tiempo me presiona las seines

Recordándome que no me pertenece

Pero que indudablemente

El es mi Dueño y Señor.

El reloj corre con rapidéz

Persiguiéndose a sí mismo

hasta la eternidad

y mientras tanto

mis dedos tamborilean sobre la mesa

y esperan que las arenas caigan

de un minute a otro.

2 comments:

Meli Ros said...

No desesperes, "todo a su tiempo"...

:)

Cyntia Ortiz said...

He is as a matter of fact, the lord of me.. ufff...! :D me gusto mucho ese pedacito.. :)