5/20/2010

108 - Bewitched --- Embrujada


Bewitched

I wanted to find
the root of the problem,
the frost that perambulates
all around me;
and the pain in my legs
that mark my entrance
"in age".
I thought the problem was
the corrosive distance
or the lack of money or sex,
but the matter is for sure
a different one
because this morning I woke up
feeling like I'm missing something.
Then, like an epiphany,
or simply as the miracle of the day,
I suddenly realized that
the problem that plagues me
is not te present
but the past,
that goes around bewitching it all,
with its fresh melancholy breath...



Embrujada

He querido encontrar
la raiz del problema,
de los frios, que me recorren;
y los dolores de piernas
que marcan mi ingreso 
a "la edad".
Creía que el problema 
era la distancia corrosiva,
o la falta de sexo o dinero,
pero el asunto debe de ir más allá, 
porque esta mañana me desperté
sintiendo que me faltaba algo.
Entonces, como por epifanía
o simple milagro del día,
descubrí deprisa que
el problema que me atañe
no es el presente 
sino el pasado, 
que anda embrujándolo todo, 
con su aliento a melancolía....





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

escarlera :)
Cristabel

Karim López said...

Tijera con el
.-K

Meli Ros said...

Gracias Sarah.
:(

Me has hecho lagrimear.

Te quiero!