4/11/2010

69 - Vampiri


Vampiri

I must crawl
my way back
to the land of the living.
This time I will bite
inside the tights instead,
to drink life.
I want to lick
over the desire
of the young woman
whom I have decided
should be my Mina.
This time
I shall rise an reign
as the queen I once was
and to my crown
many would be bound
and no one
would escape alive.
Yes, I will rise
for her.


Vampiri

Debo de arrastrarme
hasta la tierra de los vivos.
Esta vez morderé
en la tierna humedad de los muslos
para beber vida.
Quiero lamer del deseo,
de la juventud de la mujer
a la que he decidici hacer mía.
He de tener mi propia Mina.
Esta vez elevaré mi reino
como la soberana que un día fui
y atados a mi corona
perecerán muchos.
Nadie escapará vivo.
Si, me levantaré... Por ella.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me encató muchísimo.
Cristabel

Carolyn said...

Vaya número que le tocó a este post.

Karim López said...

Excelente...
.-K